1. Identity of the owner of this web site.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, regarding Information Society and E-commerce Services, we inform you that the owner of www.ikei.es is:
- Registered name:
- IKEI research & consultancy, S.A.
- Tax Identification nº:
- Zuatzu Business Park, Urumea Building, 1st floor, E-20018, Donostia-San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa
- 943 42 66 10
- Registered Data:
- Company listed in the Guipúzcoa Trade Register, Volume 330, Companies Book, Folio 126, Page 5836.
2. General conditions of use for this web site
Access to this web page gives you the status of a “User”, and means that you expressly and unreservedly accept the general conditions published at www.ikei.es, when you access the web page. As a result of this, the User must read these general conditions of use each time that he/she intends to access and, where appropriate, use the services offered through this web page, as they may undergo changes.
In this sense, a “User” is considered to be anyone who accesses, browses, uses or takes part in the free or paying services and activities carried out at www.ikei.es.
2.1. - Purpose and scope
These general conditions of use, regulate the access, browsing and use of www.ikei.es as well as the responsibilities resulting from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, data bases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creative activity protected by national laws and international treaties on copyright and patent rights.
IKEI Research & Consultancy, S.A. (from hereafter IKEI) will be able to establish particular conditions that shall apply for the use and/or hiring of specific services, and these general conditions shall also apply.
2.2.-Conditions for access and use of services
- I.Access to www.ikei.es is free in principle. However, some of the services and contents may be subject to the prior hiring of the service or product, and in these cases the particular conditions created for this purpose that IKEI will inform you of before you hire these shall apply.
- I.Any minors who intend to use the services contained on this web site must have the prior consent of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, and these shall be solely responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their charge.
- I.At all times, the User must use the services on this web page in lawful fashion, in accordance with these general conditions, current legislation, morality and public order, and generally accepted practices on the Internet.
- I.The User guarantees that all the information provided through the subscription forms included on this web page is licit, genuine, exact, truthful and up-to-date. The user shall be exclusively responsible for immediately informing IKEI of any modification that may occur in the information supplied.
- I.The User shall refrain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters with the aim of damaging or altering this web page’s computer systems; impeding other users’ access through the excessive consumption of resources; gathering data included on this web page for advertising purposes; reproducing, copying, distributing, transforming or providing third parties with the contents included on this web page; carrying out actions through the services included on this web page that might infringe on the copyright, industrial secrets, contractual obligations, and rights regarding the honour, image and personal privacy of third parties; carrying out unfair competition and illicit advertising activities.
- I.If Users have to register in order to use and/or hire a service at www.ikei.es, then they shall be responsible for providing truthful and licit information. If as a result of registering, the user is provided with a password, he/she promises to use it properly and keep it secret to access these services. As a result, Users are responsible for properly looking after and keeping confidential any identifiers and/or passwords that they may be provided with and promise not to let third parties use them, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow other people access to these. The user shall be liable for any illicit use of the services by any illegitimate third party who uses a password for this purpose because the user has used it improperly or has lost it. In the event of the robbery, loss or unauthorised access of their passwords, Users shall be responsible for immediately informing IKEI of this so that they can be cancelled. Under no circumstances will IKEI accept any responsibility for any actions carried out by unauthorised third parties as long as it is does not receive the aforementioned notification from the User.
3. Copyright and patent rights
IKEI owns the copyright and patent rights of all the elements that make up www.ikei.es, including the trademark, trade name or sign. In particular and unrestrictedly, the graphic design, font code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on this web site are protected by copyright.
Under no circumstances does access and browsing in www.ikei.es mean that IKEI relinquishes, transmits or totally or partially licenses its copyright and patent rights for personal use by the user.
For this reason, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialisation, transformation, reuse, public communication, and any other kind of use in general using any procedure, of all or part of the contents of www.ikei.es, without express authorisation in writing from IKEI, represents an infringement of its copyright and industrial patents.
All the information that is not considered to be personal data transmitted voluntarily to www.ikei.es over the Internet (including any comment, suggestion, idea, graphics, etc.) shall become the exclusive property of IKEI who will hold unrestricted rights of use, without this yielding any compensation in your favour, or in favour of anyone else.
4. System of responsibilities and guarantees.
- 1.IKEI cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the information included in www.ikei.es, and as a result is not directly or indirectly liable for damages of any kind resulting from dissatisfaction with its usefulness or from expectations that the User may have placed in this.
- 1.IKEI states that it has taken the technical and organisational measures, that within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the web site to operate smoothly and to contain no viruses and harmful elements. However, it cannot be held liable for: (a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services included on www.ikei.es; (b) the absence of errors in these contents or the correction of any fault that might occur; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful elements on www.ikei.es; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been taken; (e) damages that may be caused by anyone who contravenes the security systems of www.ikei.es.
- The User shall be solely responsible to third parties, for any communications or information sent personally or on their behalf to www.ikei.es, and for any unlawful use of the contents and services contained on this web site.
- 1.IKEI reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior warning, access to www.ikei.es because of maintenance, repair, updating operations or improvements. Whenever circumstances allow, IKEI will publish, with sufficient notice, a warning on its web site indicating the planned date for the suspension of services.
- Links to other web pages that might exist on www.ikei.es may lead to web sites for which IKEI does not accept any responsibility, as it has no control over these, and its aim is to inform Users of other information sources, so that Users access the content under the conditions of use that apply on these, exclusively at their own risk.
- 1.IKEI cannot be held responsible for any use that Users may make of the contents and services included on its web site. As a result, it does not guarantee that the use that Users may make of the aforementioned contents and services meet these general conditions of use, nor that they properly do so.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999, of the 13th of December, regarding Personal Data Protection (LOPD), we would like to inform you that any personal details that you provide us with through the web page, www.ikei.es, will be treated confidentially and will be included in an automated file belonging to IKEI Research & Consultancy, S.A. (hereafter, IKEI), with its address at Zuatzu Business Park, Urumea Building, 1st floor, E-20018, Donostia-San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa and which has been duly registered at the Spanish Data protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Your personal data will be used for the purpose shown on the pages containing the electronic form gathering personal data. They may also be kept indefinitely to reply to your application and to send you (by ordinary or electronic channels) information about our activities that may interest you until you expressly state otherwise.
We also inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as envisaged in the LOPD, by sending a registered letter or the equivalent that allows for proof of receipt, together with the photocopy of your National Identity Document, to the following address: Zuatzu Business Park, Urumea Building, 1st Floor, E-20018, Donostia-San Sebastián, Guipúzcoa
If you do not fill in the fields that are shown to be compulsory, that appear on any electronic registration form, this may result in IKEI being unable to deal with your application.
IKEI has taken the measures required to prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access of personal data, bearing in mind at all times the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks that they are exposed to, whether these are a result of human actions or the physical or natural environment; nevertheless, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
6. Duration and modification.
- IKEI se reserva el derecho a modificar, total o parcialmente, las presentes condiciones generales de acceso publicando los cambios en www.ikei.es. Asimismo podrá efectuar sin previo aviso las modificaciones que considere oportunas en el sitio web, pudiendo cambiar, suprimir o añadir tanto los contenidos y servicios que presta, como la forma en la que éstos aparezcan presentados o localizados. En consecuencia se entenderán como vigentes, las condiciones generales que estén publicadas en el momento en el que el Usuario acceda a www.ikei.es por lo que el Usuario deberá leer periódicamente 1.IKEI reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, these general access conditions by publishing the changes on www.ikei.es. It shall also be able to make any appropriate changes on the web site without prior warning, and to change, eliminate or add both the contents and services that it provides, and the way that these are presented or located. As a result, the general conditions that are published at the time that the User accesses www.ikei.es shall be considered to be applicable, so that the User must periodically read these conditions of use. condiciones de uso.
- Regardless of the provisions in the particular conditions, IKEI shall be able to declare access to the page contents closed, suspended or interrupted, at any time without any need to provide prior warning, without any possibility of the User being able to demand any compensation whatsoever.
7. Applicable legislation and jurisdictional competence.
The relations established between IKEI and the User shall be governed by the provisions in the current regulations regarding applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction. However, for cases in which the regulations make provision for the possibility of the parties submitting to a judicial power, IKEI and the User, shall expressly relinquish any other jurisdiction that might correspond to them, and submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Sebastián.